newest generation - expandable & adaptable.
Increasing market and product segmentation, not to mention the way modern medicines work, means that the already wide variety of secondary packaging is constantly growing. As a result, flexibility and the overall efficiency of the packaging process are continuing to become more important.
Dividella AG is accommodating to this trend with the NeoTOP x system, a new generation of a modular, semi and fully automated packaging machine. the system can be configured to customers’ specific requirements and has been specially developed to handle lots which vary in size.
- Lower total cost of packaging (TCP)
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexible machine platform for future retrofits
- Secure Processes and a high product protection
- High machine availability due to fast changeover and reduced start-up, line clearance- and cleaning times
- Reduced logistics costs due to flat blanks -mono-material- and compact exterior dimensions
- Late customization (late stage customization)
- Individual, flexible marketing opportunities and high brand recognition thanks to large printable area
- Sustainable packaging concept (no plastic)
- Tamper evidence and child safety features to meet regulatory requirements
- Improved patient compliance due to clear product overview, easy access to product and package insert and space for taking notes
|Output per minute|
|L x W x H||2.30 x 1.75 x 1.90m (open: 2.40m)|
Subject to technical modifications