Increasing market and product segmentation, not to mention the way modern medicines work, means that the wide variety of secondary packaging is constantly growing. As a result, flexibility and the overall efficiency of the packaging process arecontinuing to become more important.
When it comes to speed and performance, Dividella’s NeoTOP 804 has a three-fold advantage over rival products, thanks to an option that allows the erection, insertion and sealing of three cartons in a single cycle. Triple mode and packaging designs that are ideally tailored to individual items make it possible to achieve outputs of up to 240 packs a minute. Additionally, because the NT804 also provides all the other NeoTOP concept packaging configurations, plus Dividella’s tried-and-tested quality and user friendly presentation, the NeoTOP 804 offers great potential for growing output, turnover and profits.
- Lower total cost of packaging (TCP)
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexible machine platform for future retrofits
- Secure Processes, high product protection
- High machine availability due to fast changeover and reduced start-up, line clearance- and cleaning times
- Reduced logistics costs due to flat blanks -mono-material- and compact exterior dimensions
- Late customization (late stage customization)
- Individual, flexible marketing opportunities and high brand recognition thanks to both sides printable
- Sustainable packaging concept (no plastic)
- Tamper evidence and child safety features to meet regulatory requirements
- Improved patient compliance due to clear product overview, easy access to product and package insert and space for taking notes
|Output per minute|
|Standard||80 packs||~1.600 objects|
|Triple-mode||240 packs||240 objects|
|L x W x H||2.30 x 1.75 x 1.90m (open: 2.40m)|
Subject to technical modifications
Barry-Wehmiller Design Group (Sanofi Pasteur)
Dividella provides a unique low-cost (price per dose) solution for secondary packaging. They are becoming the standard solution for the pharma industry in high volume (annual output) multi-dose cartons. I highly recommend them due to overall machine quality, effective project management and excellent documentation.
Jacob D. Bourgeois, Engineering C&Q BP Contractor